Habu Tsumugi Silk Combination 1/2.5
This stunning silk cord from Habu Textiles has been crafted using a traditional Japanese cord making method. Threads of tsumugi silk are held together with a finer silk thread to create a lovely thick silk cord which is ideal for jewelry, bracelets, necklaces, beading and bags.
Tsumugi silk is spun from silk waste and has soft nubs which create a gentle unevenness and add beautiful texture to the matt finish yarn.
Our stunning Tsumugi Silk Combination yarn feels like soft cotton and is very easy to work with.
- Silk cord wrapped with silk
- Strong and soft
- Crafted by small mills in Japan using traditional techniques.
- 100% silk wrapped with silk
- Weight: 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 71.3m / 78 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 3.25 – 4.0m / US 3-6
- Habu Textiles A-111
Crochet bag by @this_archipelago uses #194 Sesami.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas using our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Simply gorgeous! I use it for weaving, it's easy to work with and creates a wonderful texture.\nShipping was fast and Debbie provides great service. Thanks a lot!
This thickness of yarn weaves a fine little basket!
As usual, fabulous products and service! Im a very happy repeat buyer!