Pineapple yarn is handmade and available in range of vibrant colours. It is extremely durable and ideal for making bags, hats, baskets, mats, placemats and rugs.
Pineapple 'fique' is vegan and sustainably grown in the South American rain forest.
- Smooth on the hands - easy to crochet, knit, weave and craft
- Eco-friendly - harvested in South America from renewable plant sources
- 100% Pineapple Fique
- Weight: 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 50m / 55 yards
- Suggested epi for weaving: 5 - 7
- Suggested knitting needle: US 3 - 8 (3-5mm)
- Habu Textiles FQ-1
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarnsNice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash
This fibre is so amazing!
very beautiful product. Colour is lovely
Super quick delivery! Thank you and I will share my project when Im done!