Japanese Ladder Tape Yarn
Our Ladder Tape yarn is a fascinating yarn with beautiful colour mixes which look sensational in the finished fabric.
With a beautiful drape and strength this ribbon yarn is robust enough for bags, totes and purses and soft and comfortable for sweaters, summer tops and beanies. The ladder track threads also allow great air movement through your garment making it perfect for summer and in-between season knits.
Try garter or stocking stitch and let the colours shine or a textured stitch for double the interest!
The weft threads resemble ladder rungs and a wonderful colour contrast and three-dimensional effect with the warp thread edging the yarn.
Crafted by Yokota Daruma, a small Japanese mill who have been making quality hand knitting yarn and sewing threads since 1901.
- 65% polyester / 35% cotton
- Weight: 50gm / 1.76oz
- Length: approx 100m / 109 yards
- Knitting Needle: 6.00 - 10.00mm
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Hand wash