Beautiful Nepal is an unusual mix of organic Cotton, Linen and Nettle fibres with a twisted finish. The combination of fibres gives the yarn both strength and softness whilst the twisting lends structure and texture to the yarn and finished fabric.
Nepal has excellent wearing properties with the cotton making it breathable, the linen adding structure and the nettle adding softness and a delicate sheen.
Perfect for summer and for light, layering garments, Pascuali Nepal has an incredibly interesting and loose stitch definition thanks to its coarsely twisted structure.
Nepal yarn is extremely durable, pleasant to wear against the skin and the finished fabric is unlikely to stretch or wear out. The colours are natural and vibrant.
- Soft and airy yarn with structure
- Certified organic
- 100% natural fibres for comfort
- Vegan friendly.
- Pascuali Nepal
- 60% organic cotton (grown in India), 28% linen (Nepal) and 12% Nettle (Nepal)
- Spun and dyed in Italy
- Weight: 50g / 1.76oz
- Length: 180m / 197yards
- Gauge: 28 stitches, 36 rows to 10 cm / 4 ins
- Suggested needle/hook size: us no. 3 - 6 / 3-4mm
- Care: machine wash to 30 C / 86 F using mild detergent.
Patterns for the items pictured are available for purchase here.
A medium size ladies sweater will typically use 5 - 7 skeins of Pascuali Nepal.
There are loads of ideas on Ravelry too.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas using our fabulous yarns.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
Beautiful soft yarn with lovely stitch definition when crocheted. Quick service and will definitely buying again.
Beautiful yarn and colour is perfect. Fantastic customer service and quick postage. Thanks so much and will be back for more!