This gorgeous yarn is so much fun! It is a 100% natural, cotton and linen paper yarn and is so adorable! It feels light and delicate when knitted and is very easy to work with.
"Snowflakes" of linen paper are sandwiched along the cotton core to create this soft and fluffy yarn which is ideal for baby and for wearing against the skin.
Looks are deceiving – 1 ball makes a long, narrow, lacy scarf
- 60% cotton / 40% linen paper
- Weight: approx 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 140m / 155 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.75-8mm (US 2 – 5)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 8 - 10
- Habu Textiles yarns are slow crafted by small mills in Japan
- Habu Textiles Fine Cotton Linen Paper Moire Yarn N-77 N-78
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean or hand wash
A gorgeous product. Very pleased
Can't wait to use this gorgeous yarn. Fast shipping.
Thank you! Juraste what I expected. Maria