Recycled Sari Cord 50m 2ply
Our Recycled Cotton Cord is fabulously versatile and perfect for a wide variety of crafts including bracelets, necklaces, boho jewelry, weaving, macrame, basket making and string bags.
Our soft cord is handmade by repurposing cotton saris - two wide strips of colourful cotton sari fabric are tightly twisted together to make a very strong, pliable cord.
Each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly. I will do my best to match to your selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers
- 100% Recycled Cotton - vegan friendly
- Length: 50m / 54.6 yards
- Weight: approx 140 - 160gm / 5 – 5.7oz
- Diameter: approx. 3.5mm
- Each ball is approx. 14 x 7.5cm / 3 x 5.5in
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water