Recycled Cotton Sari Cord 5m 2ply
Our delightful Recycled Sari Cord is incredibly versatile and perfect for a wide variety of crafts including boho jewellery, weaving, macrame, basket making, gift wrap and string bags. This cotton cord is also perfect for piping cushions etc.
Each ball of Recycled Sari Cord is one-of-a-kind with its colours and patterns revealing itself as you unwind the ball.
This is a handmade product from upcycled cotton saris - each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly! I will do my best to match to your selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted cotton cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Diameter: approx 5mm / 0.2 inch.
- Length: 5m / 5.5 yards
- Weight: approx 35gm / 1.4 - 1.75oz
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water