Sari Silk Yarn Recycled & Handspun
Our 100% recycled Sari Silk yarn is wonderfully luminous and strong! Perfect for knitting, crochet, weaving, crafting and macrame. Create gorgeous bags, baskets, mats or loose weave scarves and jumpers. Super soft and easy to wear against the skin.
- Completely Vegan yarn made from the bark of the banana tree
- Eco friendly and biodegradable
- Soft and silky - lovely to wear against the skin
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for people with sensitive skin
- Hand spun and hand dyed
ORA Recycled Sari Silk is hand spun by female artisans working to improve the lives of their families.
- 100% Recycled Sari silk
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz
- Length: 50 - 70m / 54.6 - 76.5 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: US 9 - 11 (5.5-8mm)
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash in cold water
Fast shipping. Beautiful yarn.
Love it!!! Cant wait to use it in my project. Super colourful and so so happy with this purchase.
I am in love with this yarn, my second order from Debbie now & I could not be happier! The peach colour is awesome, and the recycled sari yarn is so soft ?? will definitely be back for more, thank you Debbie for your amazing service & wonderful products xx
I am in love with this yarn, my second order from Debbie now & I could not be happier! The red colour is so bright & vibrant, and the recycled sari yarn is so soft ?? will definitely be back for more, thank you Debbie for your amazing service & wonderful products xx
Lovely yarn. Prompt delivery. Thanks.