Fine Merino Wool - Habu Textiles
Habu Textile's beautiful 100% Merino wool has a delicate almost ethereal appearance and the subtle melange of colour that runs through this yarn is adorable!
Light as a feather but with enough structure and substance to make knitting, crochet or weaving a joy, Fabulous for felting too! Habu Textile Fine Merino has the luxurious feel of pure wool and is fabulous worn against the skin.
Very light to wear but wonderfully warm and the colour range is divine.
Use it on its own or mix with another yarn for a different effect.
- Luxuriously soft - lovely to wear against the skin
- Huge yardage
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for people with sensitive skin
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
- 100% Merino wool
- Weight: 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 683.1m / 747 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.25-3.25mm (US 1 - 3)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 30 - 40
- Habu Textiles Fine Merino Wool N-75
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash