This gorgeous thick, chunky wool is named "Nube" after the Spanish word for cloud. So soft and billowy, Nube is incredibly light and feather soft.
The virgin wool comes from Peru where the sheep graze freely and sustainable farming enables wool growers to protect and regenerate the land, and care for the health and wellbeing of their sheep. Animal welfare is the primary focus of the farmers and this wool is guaranteed to be mulesing free.
Virgin wool is the softest wool on the sheep. The fibres are finer making this wool softer and more comfortable than other varieties.
Nube is best knitted or crocheted with large needles and a simple pattern - let the gorgeous yarn shine and show off its softness and texture!
Make a hat, scarve, shawl, cowl, jacket, cushion or bag or something beautiful for baby and create a fabulously unique piece that is soft and wonderfully warm too!
- Super soft 100% Peruvian wool (grown and spun in Peru)
- Eco-friendly - grown sustainably to ecological standards
- Virgin wool (ie is not previously processed or woven).
- Pascuali Nube yarn
- 100% Virgin Wool
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
- Length: 60m / 65 yards
- Gauge: 8 stitches, 12 rows to 10 cm / 4 ins
- Suggested needle/hook size: us no. 13 / 9mm
- Care: hand wash to 30 C / 86 F using mild detergent.
The Hat pattern pictured is available for purchase as a PDF download here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas using our fabulous yarns.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
so soft and beautiful texture. Really happy with this purchase and the customer service was fab!