Re-Jeans Cotton (Recycled Denim)
Re-Jeans is a soft, thick cotton yarn crafted from recycled denim cotton and ideal for wearing against the skin. The recycling process gives the yarn a soft matt finish with a slight slub which adds texture and interest to the finished fabric.
Re-Jeans is light to wear and does not itch or prickle making it perfect for tops, sweaters, cardigans, scarfs, hats, beanies, gloves and mittens. Being 100% cotton Re-Jeans keeps you warm in winter and cool in summer. This yarn is easy to use and has great stitch definition - see the knitted sample in herringbone stitch. It would be fabulous in a cabled sweater.
- Soft thread which does not split - easy to knit, crochet or weave
- 100% recycled from denim cotton
- Eco-friendly - old jeans get a second chance!
- Vegan friendly
- Matt, slub finish
- Pascuali Re-Jeans Yarn
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Weight: 100g / 3.5oz
- Length: 192m / 210 yds
- Approx 5ply
- Care: machine wash to 40 C / 104 F using mild detergent and delicate cycle. Dry flat. Can be lightly ironed
Pattern ideas available via Ravelry (Pascuali store).
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas using our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots