Our 100% recycled Linen is super soft and has loads of texture!
A chunky yarn perfect for macrame, weaving, knitting, crochet and craft. Make unique plant hangers, bags, baskets, blankets, hats, scarves and jumpers.
This natural yarn is hand spun by village co-operatives using the waste of textile manufacture.
This chunky linen yarn is wonderfully soft with a gorgeous drape and feel. It has a slightly fuzzy look in places which adds wonderful, organic texture to your creations.
- Hand spun using waste material from textile manufacture
- Sustainable yarn using recycled material
- Texture galore
- Soft and chunky – lovely to wear against the skin
- 100% recycled Linen
- Weight: 100gm / 3.53oz
- Length: approx. 40m / 43.7 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 5.5-8mm (US 9 - 11)+
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash separately in cold water and dry flat in the shade
Love this unique fibre! The quality is excellent and love the texture of it
Wow, love this one for sure. Gorgeous colour. Really happy with this purchase and the customer service was fab!
Lovely yarn looking forward to knitting it up . Debbie is very helpful and nothing is a problem, a delight to deal with .
A very nice recycled linen yarn. A lovely subtle colour with good texture and frizz. Prompt service and I would recommend this shop.