Organic Coconut Rope FairTrade
Natural coconut cord for macramé, baskets, mats, bags, gift wrap or even to tie your vegetables in the garden, and it won't rot in the rain!
At ORA our vegan coconut rope is a handmade, 100% natural, organic and biodegradable cord which is Fair Trade from Sri Lanka.
Available in 9 glorious colours.
- Plant based, Vegan yarn
- Eco friendly and biodegradable
- Fair trade
- 100% Coconut
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.52oz
- Length: 25m / 27.3 yards
- Thickness: approx 6mm / 0.23 in
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash in cold water
So happy to have finally found coconut fibre! Thanks for this amazing product Debbie!
Simply gorgeous colour looking forward to using it asap
As always, wonderful product and service!
It looks so vibrant and was perfect for what I needed it for