Coconut Rope - Fair Trade Natural Organic
Natural craft rope for macramé, baskets, mats, bags, craft, gift wrap or even to tie your vegetables in the garden, and it won't rot in the rain!
Our thick rope is handmade from coconut coir and has a natural slightly coarse finish which is ideal for adding texture to plant hangers and baskets.
This natural coir twine is slightly stiff to start with and softens gently with use.
This vegan coconut rope is 100% natural, organic and biodegradable and is Fair Trade from Sri Lanka.
Available in a range of glorious colours.
- Plant based, Vegan yarn
- Eco friendly and biodegradable
- Fair trade
- 100% Coconut Coir
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.52oz
- Length: 25m / 27.3 yards
- Thickness: approx 6mm / 0.23 in
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash in cold water
Lovely vibrant colour, can't wait to use this.
The coconut rope is an earthy fibre with of natural variation in thickness and texture. I've been using it to make 'coiled twine' containers - it's easy to use and gives a great homemade look. Love the colours, and the fact that it's natural and fair trade :)
So happy to have finally found coconut fibre! Thanks for this amazing product Debbie!
Simply gorgeous colour looking forward to using it asap