Recycled Cotton Sari Cord 5m
This soft Cotton cord is incredibly versatile and useful for a wide variety of crafts including weaving, jewellery (think boho bracelets and necklaces), basket making, gift wrap, sewing and string bags. Our recycled cord is also perfect for piping cushions and featuring in textile art, wall hangings and the like.
Each ball of Recycled Sari Cord is one-of-a-kind with colours and patterns revealing themselves as you unwind the ball.
This is a handmade product from upcycled cotton saris - we will do our best to match to your colour selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted cotton cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers
- A Fairtrade product.
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Diameter: approx 5mm / 0.2 inch.
- Length: 5m / 5.5 yards
- Weight: approx 35gm / 1.4 - 1.75oz
Our beautiful Recycled Sari Cord is available in other thicknesses and lengths. Browse the collection here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water