Crafted from Silk, our trio of pretty Paper Ribbons has 1,001 uses!
From hair ribbon to decorative trim for craft and paper making, gift wrapping, sewing trim, embroidery and flower making, you can also use it to weave, knit or crochet.
With a soft, matt finish, our Silk Ribbon is lightly translucent and non-stretch with a wonderfully delicate look and feel. Beautifully handmade by Fairtrade artisans with decorative hand stitching marking the centre of the ribbon, these are very special.
Available as a pack of 3 ribbons - Red, Blue and Brown.
- 100% Silk Paper
- Width: approx 1cm / 0.4 in
- Length (pack total): 15m / 16.4 yards. Length (each): 5m / 5.4 yards
- Weight: approx 20gm / 0.7 oz
- Each Reel is approx 5.5cm / 2.16 in diameter
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water