Habu Cotton Linen Paper Moire
This gorgeous yarn is so much fun! It is a 100% natural, cotton and linen paper yarn and is so adorable! It feels light and delicate when knitted and is very easy to work with.
"Snowflakes" of linen paper are sandwiched along the cotton core to create this soft and fluffy yarn which is ideal for baby and for wearing against the skin.
- 60% cotton / 40% linen paper
- Weight: approx 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 140m / 155 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.75-8mm (US 2 – 5)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 8 - 10
- Looks are deceiving – 1 ball makes a long, narrow, lacy scarf
- Habu Textiles yarns are slow crafted by small mills in Japan
- Habu Textiles N-77 N-78
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean or hand wash
Simply magical, for me this is a fairy tale yarn :)\nBig thank you to habu (and Debbie's fabulous shop) for providing us with this beauty!
Superfine, delicate, crisp and with fantastic texture. I use it for weaving and love the result! Shipped fast to Greece, and Debbie's great service made the purchase a pleasure. Thank you!
Cotton Linen Paper Yarn. Another interesting fiber new to me. Going to learn more about it. I LOVE stores, taking risks selling such unordinary stuff!
I love it!
Really nice colour, thank you.