Habu Textiles Linen Cotton Paper yarn is a beautiful soft, yet sturdy yarn which feels like a soft cotton rope.
This natural yarn has superb colour, drape and feel. Use to knit, crochet or weave anything from hats and garments to household textiles.
Habu Linen Cotton Paper yarn will soften gently with use or washing. Fabulous in your weaving and crafts too - it is very versatile! Another top beautiful specialty yarn from Habu Textiles.
- 56% Linen / 44% Cotton
- Weight: 28 gm / 1 oz
- Length: approx. 99m / 109 yards
- Suggested needle size: 3.00 – 5.00 mm / US 2-8
- Suggested epi for weaving: 8-15
- Fingering weight
- Habu Textiles A-188
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Some pattern ideas for this beautiful yarn include:
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Beautiful yarn, shipped quickly from Australia!!! Thank you!
Lovely soft yarn. Beautiful subtle colour.
Such a lovely yarn. The texture is beautiful. Cant wait to use this in my next project.