This beautiful Habu Textiles silk yarn has a glorious sheen and wonderful drape.
Habu Textiles Henpei Silk is crafted from raw silk and has a natural root sizing which keeps the yarn soft and full.
The tape format of this yarn makes it very easy to use and gives great stitch definition.
Craft gorgeous tops, bags, scarves and jewellery with this glorious Japanese yarn. Superb for embroidery too.
- 100% silk
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 128m / 140 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 3.25 – 4.00mm / US 3-6
- Lace (heavy)
- Approx 1mm / 0.04in wide
- Habu Textiles Henpei Silk Ribbon Yarn N-106
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment