Japanese Tsumugi Silk
Habu Textiles Tsumugi Silk is a beautiful silk yarn with soft "nubs" along the core giving it an adorable appearance and texture. The colours are softly "tweedy" with little flecks of colour throughout.
Tsumugi Silk gives your handmade creations interesting texture and interest and feels wonderfully decadent when worn against the skin - in the way that only natural silk can be! Another very special Habu yarn.
Knit, crochet or weave a stunning shawl, scarf, baby's blanket or garment.
- 100% Japanese silk - light weight and breathes naturally against the skin
- Non-slippery - very easy to work with
- Smooth and soft for wearing against the skin
- 100% silk
- Lace weight
- Weight: approx 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 242m / 265 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: US 1 - 5
- Habu Textiles A-1 Tsumugi Silk
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean or hand wash
This is an amazing fiber. Very pleasant and super soft to knit, the final result is also amazing. The garment falls like a charm. It's a fun fiber to knit and wear. Very very pleased with it. Contact and delivery are also top notch. Can't ask for better service and pleasant communication with the owner. I strongly recommend ORA Fabulous Fibres.
Thank you so much Diane - we are delighted that you love this gorgeous silk!
I received exactly what I ordered with an excellent customer service and fast delivery considering the distance. Very pleased with my purchase.
Very nice silk yarn! For my summer garment. Absolutely love it!
Cant wait to create with this! The Seller is LOVELY ?? I will definitely buy again. Thank you!
Great service, all the way from Australia to the US.