Cotton Paper Moire Kasuri - Habu Textiles
Another beauty from Habu Textiles!
This Japanese cotton and linen yarn is 100% natural & hand-dyed using kasuri (a Japanese dying technique). The core is cotton with little "snowflakes" of linen paper sprinkled along it. It is beautiful and soft and adorable!
Habu Textiles Cotton Linen Paper Moire yarn feels very light and delicate when knitted and is extremely easy to work with. Try using it on its own or combine it with something else like Habu Cotton Gima (A174), to create an even more beautiful texture!
Works wonderfully in your weaving. Or add texture and interest to your textile arts.
Looks are deceiving - 1 ball will make a long, narrow, lacy scarf.
- 60% cotton / 40% linen paper
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 142m / 155 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 2.75 – 3.75mm / US 2-5
- Suggested epi for weaving: 8-10
- Habu Textiles N-78b
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
an amazing item! i bought it to gift it but now i don't want to let it go anymore lmao. fast shipping and great packaging!