Shosenshi Linen Paper yarn in now available in White. A fabulous option for dyeing.
Light and slightly crisp to the touch, a delicate coating of viscose sizing gives the yarn lots of body and makes it very easy to work with. The sizing is permanent and will soften nicely with wear and use.
Crafted from 100% linen, this is a yarn with gorgeous texture and touch. The finished width of the tape is approximately 4mm and the colours are beautifully soft and opaque.
Fabulous for weaving, knitting, crochet, textile arts and even machine knitting, Shosenshi Linen Paper yarn will create a beautiful fabric which is strong, light and interesting.
Create fabulously unique garments, jewellery, bags, hats and more. Habu Textiles Shosenshi Paper yarn is lovely to wear against the skin and is washable too - see the notes below for more information.
These are big, big skeins (435 metres!/476 yards) and will go a long way. You could even try this yarn on a knitting machine.
Habu Textiles Shosenshi Linen Paper yarn is also available in colours here.
- 100% Linen
- Weight: approx 48.2gm / 1.7oz
- Length: 435m / 476 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 3.25 – 3.75mm (US 3-5)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 5-7
- Weight: fingering
- Width of tape: approx 4mm/ 0.15in
- Skeins are approx 60cm long x 12cm wide (23.6 x 4.7 inches)
- Habu Textiles N-25
- Care: hand wash or dry clean
See all of our collection of beautiful Paper Yarn here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash