This beautiful Japanese paper yarn is made from 100% pine - it still has a gentle pine fragrance!
This is a strong and "springy" yarn with loads of body. Lots of history too with Pine paper yarn originally produced to weave obi sash in Japan.
Habu Textiles Pine Paper yarn is suitable for dyeing too.
- 100% pine
- Thread is approx 2mm / 0.078 in wide
- Weight: 50gm / 1.7oz
- Length: 271.5m / 297 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 3.25 – 4.5mm / US 3-7
Suggested epi for weaving: 10-15
- Suitable for dyeing
- Habu Textiles A-47 Pine Paper Yarn
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash