This beautiful Japanese paper yarn is made from 100% pine - it still has a gentle pine fragrance!
This is a strong and "springy" yarn with loads of body. Lots of history too with Pine paper yarn originally produced to weave obi sash in Japan.
- 100% pine
- Thread is approx 2mm / 0.078 in wide
- Weight: 50gm / 1.7oz
- Length: 271.5m / 297 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 3.25 – 4.5mm / US 3-7
Suggested epi for weaving: 10-15
- Suitable for dyeing
- Habu Textiles A-47 Pine Paper Yarn
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash