Habu Wrapped Tsumugi Silk Combination 1/0.9
This stunning silk cord from Habu Textiles is crafted using a traditional Japanese cord making method. Multiple strands of coloured tsumugi silk are held together with a finer silk thread to craft a strong and beautiful silk yarn.
Tsumugi silk is a matt silk spun from silk waste and has soft nubs which create a gentle unevenness and add beautiful texture to the yarn.
Fabulous yarn for weaving, knitting and crochet. Use to create bags, hats, jackets, scarves, shawls, jewelry and textile art.
Our stunning Wrapped Tsumugi Silk Combination yarn feels like soft cotton and is very easy to work with.
- Silk cord wrapped with silk
- Strong and soft
- Crafted by small mills in Japan using traditional techniques.
- 100% silk wrapped with silk
- Weight: 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 25.6m / 28 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 10.00 – 12.75mm / US 15-17
- Habu Textiles A-110
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas using our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
its so pretty!