Beautiful paper yarn! Unusual and textural and perfect for your bespoke creations.
Use our Japanese paper yarn for weaving, knitting, textile art and jewellery. Fabulous knitted or crocheted into a garment or to add crispness to a soft garment.
Soft and light linen paper is delicately wrapped in silk thread. Isn't it gorgeous! Soft and almost weightless with the silk giving it great strength and body.
- 99% linen / 1% silk
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 61.2m / 67 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 3.75-5mm (US 5 - 8)
- Habu Textiles N-105
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
This yarn is a slightly heavier version of the Habu Textiles N-94
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean or hand wash
Gorgeous yarn! An all time favourite ❤️