This is beautiful Japanese yarn from Habu Textiles combines wool and stainless steel in a luxury lace yarn for weaving, knitting, crochet, embroidery and tapestry. Use this gorgeous yarn for scarf, shawl, lace, earrings, necklace, bracelet, jewelry, throw or artwork.
This fine yarn has the wonderful feel and texture of wool which is wrapped around a core of stainless steel. The stainless steel gives the yarn a type of “memory". Create something, twist it around - it will stay in that shape unless you straighten it out! It is easiest to knit this yarn in 2 strands, however a lace stitch in a single strand is beautiful too.
- 75% wool / 25% stainless steel
- Weight: approx 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 250m / 273 yards
- Suggested needle: 2.75-3.25mm (US 2-3)
- Suggested epi for weaving: 20 - 30
- Lace / novelty
- Habu Textiles A-148
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Just stunning - amazing products, quick shipping and a lovely seller. Highly recommended :)
Love the colour and works perfectly for what I needed it for! Thanks so much!!
Another unique yarn from Habu textiles, a hard to come by brand in Australia. Great service too!
A very lovely dark blue.