Our variegated Hemp yarn is strong, soft and 100% natural.
Hemp yarn is ideal for bracelets, jewelry, necklaces, baskets, string bags and crafts and easy to use. Natural Hemp is useful also around the home, in the garden, for macrame, weaving, knitting and crochet.
Highly absorbent, yet quick to dry and highly resistant to mould and rotting - try knitting or crocheting a face washer or exfoliating mat for a beautifully natural addition to your daily routine.
Hemp takes on a more luxurious feel with washing and use as it softens and develops a gorgeous patina.
Handmade by female communities in Bangladesh our natural Hemp is chemical free and eco friendly being a highly sustainable, low impact crop which is completely biodegradable.
These artisans have been hand making twine and cords since 1982 and are trained in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% natural hemp
- Weight: approx 80gm / 2.8oz
- Length: 50m / 54.7 yards
- Approx 2mm / 0.08 inch thick
- Fair trade artisans
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
You can explore our full range of Hemp here
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment