Fairtrade Natural Hemp Yarn
Our Fairtrade Hemp yarn is fabulous quality, very smooth to handle and easy to use. It is strong and 100% natural – making it perfect for crafts, the garden and the home.
Handmade by female communities in Bangladesh the manufacturing process is as pure as possible with no chemicals used to treat or soften the hemp.
These artisans have been hand making twine and jute since 1982 and are trained in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% natural hemp material
- Weight: approx 110gm / 3.9oz
- Length: 50m / 54.7 yards
- Approx 2mm / 0.08 inch thick
- Please note that this yarn is not colourfast
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
Thanks for the excellent service!