Now for something different! This simply beautiful yarn has a bronze core with little dots of black scattered along the little "legs". It is very soft and easy to use.
Your finished creation will have little “snowflakes” scattered across it from the little legs of yarn! A simply beautiful and unusual yarn.
1-2 balls will make a long, lacey scarf.
Gorgeous used in a lacey shawl, scarf or garment and can be used as warp or weft in weaving.
- 100% polyester
- Weight: approx 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 55.3m / 60.5 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.75 – 3.5mm (US 2-4)
- Weight: lace
- Habu Textiles A-28
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean
Have recommended ORA to all my friends and will order again from you !