This is the most beautiful metallic lurex yarn which shines gloriously in the light and is ideal for crochet, tatting, knitting, tassels and embroidery.
Made in Japan, this thread is a superior quality combination of luxury lame leaf and polyester for strength and has a perfect lustre and gentle drape.
Daruma Lame Crochet Thread is soft and non-scratchy and perfect for wearing against the skin. Think beautiful tops, scarves and shawls or even little fish-net socks!
This is a beautiful metallic yarn for crochet, knitting and tatting, crafted by Yokota Daruma a small Japanese producer who have been making quality hand knitting yarn and sewing threads since 1901.
- 80% cupra (luxury lame leaf) / 20% polyester
- Weight: 20gm / 0.76oz
- Length: 137m / 150 yards
- Crochet: 1.25 - 1.5mm
- Approx 1mm diameter
- Japanese size #30 thread (similar to US #20)
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment