Suave is a very special pure cotton yarn with the look and feel of cashmere and mohair! Super soft and lightly fluffy, Suave is a fabulous alternative for vegans, babies and people with allergies or sensitive skins.
Crafted with a brushed finish using GOTS certified organic cotton, Suave's lightness is perfect for baby's clothes, sweaters and cardigans whilst its wonderful drape makes it ideal for shawls and scarves.
- Super soft and light – easy to knit or crochet
- Organic cotton, sustainably harvested - meeting the strict ecological and social requirements of GOTS
- Brushed finish - rather than being spun, the loose fibres are steamed together within a light cotton mesh
- When ironed, Suave has a smooth surface. and feels light and cool. When brushed, the knitted fabric becomes soft, fluffy and warm, reminiscent of cashmere and mohair.
- 100% Organic Cotton (similar yarn weight to 8ply)
- Weight: 25g / 177 yds
- Length: 162m / 0.88 oz
- Care: machine wash to 30 C / 86 F using mild detergent and delicate cycle. Dry flat. Can be lightly ironed
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Patterns available via Ravelry (Pascuali store). This beautiful (and easy) pattern is available free on Ravelry from Marianna's Lazy Daisy Days and is the "Babbity Baby Hat".
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas using our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots