Pineapple yarn is handmade and available in range of vibrant colours. It is extremely durable and ideal for making bags, hats, baskets, mats, placemats and rugs.
Pineapple 'fique' is vegan and sustainably grown in the South American rain forest.
- Smooth on the hands - easy to crochet, knit, weave and craft
- Eco-friendly - harvested in South America from renewable plant sources
- 100% Pineapple Fique
- Weight: 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 50m / 55 yards
- Suggested epi for weaving: 5 - 7
- Suggested knitting needle: US 3 - 8 (3-5mm)
- Habu Textiles FQ-1
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarnsNice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash
I love the colour.It matched well to my order.
Loved using the pineapple Fique with sweet grass & Reed to weave a basket!!
Lovely Gorgeous fun fibre with beautiful spiral textures for weaving, Thankyou so much for your kind customer service.
So exciting to open such a beautifully wrapped package in Melbourne right now…. Back online and ordering again for next project! xo ♥️
Fantastic customer service as always. The fibre was a little thinner than I thought it would be but that’s fine. I’ve already used some in one of my basketry projects and will use it in more projects to come.