Recycled Sari Cord 50m 1ply
Handmade by repurposing indian saris, this cotton cord is beautiful, unique and colourful.
Recycled Sari Cord is very versatile and perfect for a wide variety of crafts including weaving, macrame, basket making, gift wrap, string bags and jewellery.
The cord is made by very tightly twisting a 15mm (0.6 inches) wide strip of colourful cotton sari fabric to make a very strong and pliable twine.
This is a handmade product from upcycled material - each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly! I will do my best to match to your selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Length: 50m / 54.6 yards
- Weight: approx 80 - 100gm / 2.8 - 3.5oz
- Diameter: approx. 2.5mm
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water
Wow, beautiful fibers. Can’t wait to get started!
Great product will order again
Quick postage and beautiful product.
This fibre is so amazing!
Gorgeous colours and I love using sustainable products!