Our Recycled Cotton Cord is fabulously versatile and perfect for a wide variety of crafts including bracelets, necklaces, boho jewelry, weaving, macrame, basket making and string bags.
Our soft cord is handmade by repurposing cotton sari material - two strips of colourful cotton sari fabric are tightly twisted together to make a very strong, pliable cord.
Each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly. Let me know in the order notes if you have a colour preference (blue, green etc), otherwise I will surprise you!
- Hand twisted cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers
- Fairtrade producer
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Length: 50m / 54.6 yards
- Weight: approx 80 - 100gm / 2.8 - 3.5oz
- Diameter: approx. 2.5mm
Our beautiful Recycled Sari Cord is available in other thicknesses and lengths. Browse the collection here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water
Gorgeous cord, exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you for refunding the overcharged shipping fee too! Very much appreciated. ❤️
Wow, beautiful fibers. Can’t wait to get started!
Great product will order again
Quick postage and beautiful product.
This fibre is so amazing!