Recycled Cotton Sari Twine 25m 1ply
Genuinely handmade using 100% recycled cotton sari material, we love our Recycled Sari Twine!
Strong, pliable and versatile try using this unique twine in a wide variety of crafts including weaving, macrame, basket making, gift wrap, string bags and boho jewellery including bracelets and necklaces. You can knit and crochet with it too or even use as piping cord.
This is a handmade product from repurposed cotton saris - each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly! I will do my best to match to your selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Diameter: approx 2mm / 0.08 inch. approx 12wpi
- Length: 25m / 27.3 yards
- Weight: approx 45-50gm / 1.4 - 1.75oz
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water
Thank you 🙏🏼 I look forward to using this 😊
bit smaller than what I expected but fabulous quality
This fibre is so amazing!
As always, wonderful product and service!