Recycled Cotton Sari Cord 25m 1ply
Each ball of Recycled Sari Cord is unique with its colours and patterns revealing itself as you unwind the ball.
Sari Cord is very versatile and perfect for a wide variety of crafts including weaving, macrame, basket making, gift wrap, string bags and boho jewellery.
This is a handmade product from upcycled cotton saris - each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly! I will do my best to match to your selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% Recycled Cotton
- Diameter: approx 2mm / 0.08 inch. approx 12wpi
- Length: 25m / 27.3 yards
- Weight: approx 45-50gm / 1.4 - 1.75oz
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water
bit smaller than what I expected but fabulous quality
This fibre is so amazing!
As always, wonderful product and service!
A perfect Christmas gift for my daughter. Thank you for the fast postage and gift wrapping xx
I purchased several interesting fibers for weaving and jewelry making here. Great customer service and superior quality. Thanks!