Silk Wrapped Merino Wool
How gorgeous is this yarn! Four strands of merino wool is wrapped in a super fine black silk thread. Wrapping of the wool with the black silk allows the colours to show in a subtle way in between each other. The effects are fabulous and very special.
The yarn has a good stretch and is perfect for making a garment or a bag. Is lovely also in weaving - can be used as a warp or weft yarn with great effect.
- 100% merino wool wrapped in silk
- Weight: 28gm / 1oz
- Length: 170m / 187 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 2.75 – 5.00mm / US 2-8
- Suggested epi for weaving: 10-12
- Habu Textiles N-80
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Dry clean or hand wash
Perfect order! I can't wait to start working with this!
Shipped and arrived super quickly. Exactly as described. Would definitely shop from again :)
Just what I wanted! The owner was so helpful and nice. I would absolutely recommend this shop and product.