Our beautiful Wax Linen thread is a superb quality luxury thread from the French house of Sajou.
The high strength and lustre of this hand sewing thread make it ideal for beading, jewellery making, leather sewing, book binding, pearling, basket weaving, pom poms and crafting.
The thread is double twisted, or cabled, to produce a solid thread which does not distort. The rounded finish and light waxing ensures that the thread moves through your fabric with ease whilst the finished result looks fabulous.
Available in range of rich colours with a fabulous sheen and the quality we expect from French haberdashery house, Maison Sajou. Sajou has a rich, fascinating history and the quality, finish and packaging is superb.
- 100% linen
- Thread size 332 0.77 mm diameter (this is the thickest thread in the range)
- Length: 10m / 11 yards
- The vintage style cards are 5.2cm x 6.8cm
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
See our full range of waxed linen threads here.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Hand wash