Our natural raffia yarn is soft and supple making it amazing for weaving, crochet and crafting baskets, bags and summer hats.
One continuous length our raffia ribbon is super easy to use in floristry, garden and gift wrapping too.
This raffia is completely natural and light weight and ideal for making summer hats, bags and baskets.
- Breathes naturally and is smooth against the skin
- Does not split.
Craft Club raffia is available in a gorgeous colour range and is made by Yokota Ito Daruma who have been making hand knitting yarn and sewing threads in Japan since 1901.
- Plant based - made from raffia plant
- One continuous length
- Weight: 30gm / 1.05oz
- Length: 75m / 82 yards
- Knitting needle: approx 4 - 5m
- Crochet: approx 3.5 - 4.5mm
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Hand wipe with damp cloth