Habu Silk Wrapped Paper Yarn
Beautiful paper yarn! Unusual and textural, let your imagination run wild! Use our Japanese paper yarn for weaving, textile art and bespoke jewellery. Fabulous knitted or crocheted into a garment or to add crispness to a soft garment.
Extremely soft and light linen paper is delicately wrapped in silk thread. Isn't it gorgeous! Soft and almost weightless with the silk giving it great strength and body.
- 99% linen / 1% silk
- Weight: 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 107m / 117 yards
- Lace / fingering
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.75-4mm (US 2 - 6)
- Epi for weaving: approx 10-15
- Habu Textiles N-94
This yarn is a slightly lighter version of the Habu Textiles N-105
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean or hand wash
Wonderful service and beautiful selection of products! I look forward to returning to the online store.
Love working with this. It has a beautiful sheen.
Perfect! Thank you so much :)