Our eco-friendly Linen yarn is completely natural with no bleaching or dyeing used. This allows the beautiful natural texture of the Linen fibre to shine through!
Crafted from Belgian flax, this pure Linen yarn has a beautiful drape which develops a wonderful sheen with wear - you will absolutely love using and wearing our Linen. The strength of our linen yarn also lends itself to hats and bags.
This is a vegan yarn which is hypoallergenic and breaths naturally. Our unpolished Linen has natural texture and is non-itchy.
Fabulous for knitting, crochet, weaving and craft.
- Natural yarn which breaths - perfect for summer garments, hats, bags
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for sensitive skin
- Absorbs water - perfect for washcloths and dishcloths
- Ideal weight for machine knitting
- Extremely durable - 3 times that of cotton
- Handspun using Belgian flax - amongst the finest quality flax in the world
- Biodegradable and sustainable crop
This yarn is also available in 50+ colours - view our collection here
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
- 100% Linen (Belgian flax)
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz
- Length: 280m / 306 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 3.25 - 5mm (US 3 - 8)
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Machine washable in cold water and dry flat in the shade
Natural linen has a charm of its own. I just love the colour and texture and it goes beautifully with pearls.