Our 100% Natural Raffia is perfect material for crafters who love to make baskets, earrings, hats, bags and more. Supple and easy to use, makes it an ideal choice for your weaving, knitting, crochet and embroidery projects.
- Natural Shine. Lends your projects a professional look
- Supple and Versatile. Smooth on the hands, easy to use and shape
- Premium Quality. Your handmade items will be long lasting and durable
- Eco-friendly - biodegradable and harvested from renewable plant sources.
With its supple texture, natural shine and versatility, our natural Raffia is the ideal material for creating unique and long-lasting handmade goods Plus its premium quality, shine, and durability elevates your handcrafted work.
- Available in 20+ colours
- Suitable for weaving, crocheting, knitting, floristry, gift wrapping, embroidery and more!
- High-quality and durable
- 100% natural and biodegradable
- Weight - 50 gm (1.7 oz)
Easy to use - each hank has approx 90 x 1 metre long strands which are tied at one end – simply pull out the strands as you need them
- Supple and easy to work with.
Our premium quality raffia not only adds a touch of elegance to your handmade items, but also ensures they are durable enough to last for years to come.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots