Our 100% recycled Linen is super soft and has loads of texture!
A chunky yarn perfect for macrame, weaving, knitting, crochet and craft. Make unique plant hangers, bags, baskets, blankets, hats, scarves and jumpers.
This natural yarn is hand spun by village co-operatives using the waste of textile manufacture.
This chunky linen yarn is wonderfully soft with a gorgeous drape and feel. It has a slightly fuzzy look in places which adds wonderful, organic texture to your creations.
- Hand spun using waste material from textile manufacture
- Sustainable yarn using recycled material
- Texture galore
- Soft and chunky – lovely to wear against the skin
- 100% recycled Linen
- Weight: 100gm / 3.53oz
- Length: approx. 40m / 43.7 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 5.5-8mm (US 9 - 11)+
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash separately in cold water and dry flat in the shade
A very nice recycled linen yarn. A lovely subtle colour with good texture and frizz. Prompt service and I would recommend this shop.
I haven’t used this yarn yet, but I love the texture.
vraiment parfait, magnifique !!! et Debbie comme d habitude au top!.un grand merci !
Item just as shown, very happy with this purchase