Introducing our 100% Bamboo Yarn – a luxurious and eco-friendly choice for your handmade projects. The sumptuous softness and silky texture of this chunky yarn will delight you and is a special addition to your stash.
- Superbly soft and silky
Eco-friendly and sustainable - Bamboo is a highly renewable resource that requires minimal water and no pesticides
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for sensitive skin
- Durable and strong
- Hand spun using natural Bamboo fibre
- Soft and supple - ideal for knitting, crochet, weaving & crafts.
This beautiful Bamboo Yarn is perfect for crafting luxurious scarves, shawls, sweaters, blankets, and more and will add fabulous texture and sheen to weavings, baskets and mixed media art.
Bamboo yarn is highly breathable, allowing air to circulate and wick away moisture from your body. This breathability helps regulate body temperature, keeping you cool and comfortable in warm weather and providing warmth during cooler seasons.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns.
- 100% Bamboo
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz
- Width: approx 2.5mm / 0.09in
- Length: approx 180m / 197 yards
- Suggested needle: 4 - 8mm (US 6 - 11)
Sample shown is knitted using 6.5mm needles and 2 row repeat seed stitch.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots