Banana Silk Vegan Yarn
Our luminous Banana Silk yarn is natural, plant-based and sustainably harvested. Soft and silky banana yarn is wonderfully soft and strong and ideal for creating gorgeous bags, scarves, beanies, sweaters and mittens. A lovely squishy yarn available in a range of beautiful colors!
Use Banana yarn for weaving, knitting, crochet, macrame and punch needling - anywhere where you want amazing texture and colour!
- Hand spun and hand dyed
- Completely Vegan yarn made from the bark of the banana tree
- Eco friendly, sustainable yarn which is biodegradable
- Soft and silky - lovely to wear against the skin
- Hypoallergenic - suitable for people with sensitive skin
- 100% Banana fibre
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz (sold by weight)
- Length: approx 40 - 60 / 43.7 - 65.6 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: US 9 - 11 (5.5-8mm)
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Hand wash in cold water
Fantastic product and excellent seller. Thanks for the gift wrapping — that was a lovely surprise.
Everything I received is lovely, well packed & delivered promptly. I shall be back to this store.
Absolutely amazing service. The yarn is stunning, and easy enough to use for beginners