Our beautiful organically grown Cotton yarn is super soft and light and is perfect for knitting, crochet or weaving baby blankets and clothes, summer dresses and tops, shawls, scarfs and wraps.
Grown without the use of chemicals or pesticides this Cotton yarn has a slight twist giving it a delicate slub appearance.
This Cotton is a natural, off-white colour and there is a huge 385 metres per skein.
- Natural organic Cotton (it is so natural you may see the occasional minute fragment of natural cotton seed in this yarn)
- 100% Cotton
- Diameter: approx 1mm / 0.04in
- Weight: approx 100gm / 3.53oz
- Length: 385m / 421 yards
- Needle: 2 - 4mm / 0 - 6US
- Sold as a skein.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns.
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash or machine wash to 30 celcius. Dry flat in shade