A cute addition to your craft box!
Our flexible craft wire is cloth covered and has a soft flex that holds its shape. Eye catching and ideal to use in beading, jewellery, flowers, headbands and sculptures. Or add colour to baskets.
This bendable wire has been covered by hand by fairtrade artisans using recycled coloured cotton sari material.
- Utilises recycled cotton
- Hand crafted by fairtrade artisans.
- Flexible Wire covered with 100% Upcycled Sari Cotton
- Length: 30m / 32.8 yards
- Wire: approx 2mm diameter
- Weight: approx 50gm / 2.1oz
- Reel is approx 6cm / 32.36 in diameter and 3cm / 1.18 in high
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
Also available in Orange here
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Wipe with a damp cloth