Our natural Fairtrade Hemp twine is smooth and supple making it easy on the hands and easy to work with.
Thick and chunky she looks superb in plant hangers, baskets, bags and crafts and is very useful around the home and garden.
Highly absorbent, yet quick to dry and highly resistant to mould and rotting your Hemp creations will last and last!
Hemp takes on a more luxurious feel with washing and use, softening and developing a gorgeous patina.
Handmade by female communities in Bangladesh the manufacturing process is as pure as possible with no chemicals used to treat or soften the hemp. Hemp is very eco-friendly being a highly sustainable, low impact crop which is completely biodegradable.
These artisans have been hand making twine and jute since 1982 and are trained in the tradition of Bengal rope makers.
- 100% natural hemp material
- Chunky 4ply
- Weight: approx 215gm / 7.6oz
- Length: 50m / 54.7 yards
- Approx 4mm / 0.16 inch thick
- Fairtrade artisans
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic.
You can explore our full range of Hemp here
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
Great item, as described. Thanks.
Absolutely love this product and also loved the environmentally friendly packaging. I will be continuing to purchase quality products from Ora