Fairtrade Recycled Sari Cord 50m Thick
Our Recycled Cotton Cord is fabulously versatile and perfect for a wide variety of crafts including bracelets, necklaces, boho jewelry, weaving, macrame, basket making and string bags.
Our soft cord is handmade by repurposing cotton saris - two wide strips of colourful cotton sari fabric are tightly twisted together to make a very strong, pliable cord.
Each ball is unique and our selection of colours and patterns changes constantly. I will do my best to match to your selection but please request a photograph if you have a specific requirement.
- Hand twisted cord
- Vegan friendly using cotton saris
- Utilises recycled materials
- Handmade by female artisans in Bangladesh in the tradition of Bengal rope makers
- Fairtrade producer
- 100% Recycled Cotton - vegan friendly
- Length: 50m / 54.6 yards
- Weight: approx 140 - 160gm / 5 – 5.7oz
- Diameter: approx. 3.5mm
- Each ball is approx. 14 x 7.5cm / 3 x 5.5in
Our beautiful Recycled Sari Cord is available in other thicknesses and lengths. Browse the collection here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Gentle hand wash in cold water
It was a long wait, with the COVID shipping delays but well worth the wait..great products and packaging, including draw bags for the items!!!