Habu Linen Stainless Steel Lace Yarn
This yarn is a stunning combination of linen and stainless steel which you can use to create a three-dimensional finish with a soft feel. The core of the yarn is stainless steel with a fine linen thread wrapped around it and it has a beautiful sheen. The stainless steel gives the yarn a "memory"! Create something, twist it around! It will stay in that shape unless you straighten it out.
You can use this gorgeous yarn alone or use it to add some structure to another. Use Habu Linen Stainless Steel to knit, crochet, weave, or create wonderful textile art! 1 cone will make a large scarf. 2 - 3 cones will make a garment.
Gorgeous used in a lacey shawl, scarf or garment and can be used as warp or weft in weaving.
- 83% linen / 17% stainless steel
- Weight: approx 14gm / 0.5oz
- Length: 441m / 483 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.25 – 3.25mm (US 1-3)
- Weight: lace
- Habu Textiles N-66
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- There may be slight variations between dye lots
- Dry clean or hand wash