A beautiful Japanese paper yarn that is made from linen wound with a few strands of almost invisible raw silk which gives it special strength.
Knit, crochet or weave with our Raw Silk Wrapped Paper yarn! Super easy to work with, the finished fabric feels like cotton with a slight crispness. Make knitted garments, jewelry, bags. And it is washable too!
From the fabulous Japanese producer, Habu Textiles. Lots of ideas on Ravelry etc for using this yarn.
- 100% linen with raw silk wrap
- Weight: 14 gm / 0.25oz
- Length: 142m / 156 yards
- Suggested knitting needle: 2.75-3.75 mm (US 2-5)
- Habu Textiles N-24B
- Dyed with AZO-free dyes - eco-friendly and non-toxic
See all of our beautiful Paper Yarn here.
Browse our Inspirations page for creative ideas for our fabulous yarns
Nice to Know
- All ORA orders are packed in a gorgeous unbleached, calico drawstring bag
- All ORA yarns are stored away from the sunlight and in a pet free and smoke free environment
- Hand wash
I am so glad I found this seller. Excellent quality, extensive choice and super fast shipping Perfect service! Beautiful yarn and fine quality, the colors on the picture are very accurate. My favorite store.
Beautiful yarn & colour :D Lovely seller & store, thank you :D
Perfect quality + timely delivery, thank you :)
Really special! Had never used paper yarn before and was surprised by the sturdy texture this fine yarn creates. Love it, will experiment more...Thanks a lot!
Already have a project for this great yarn